The CCCA Data Server has been developed by the Climate Change Centre Austria Data Centre, with the help and support of the CCCA Service Centre and Administration Office, and the Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik (ZAMG).
We would like to give credits and thanks for feedback and cooperation to the whole climate change community, with hopes that the implementation and use of this data server will strengthen our collaboration and provide us with comments, ideas and suggestions for maintenance and further development.
- Chris Schubert - Director, CCCA Data Centre
- Katharina Sack - Developer, September 2016 - December 2018; CCCA Data Centre
- Georg Seyerl - Head of Development, Juli 2015 - December 2018; CCCA Data Centre
- Anja Stemme - Developer, September 2016 - December 2018; CCCA Data Centre
- Christoph Kinkeldey, February - April 2016; Technical support and development
- Jelena Markovic, March - August 2016; Bachelor of Geoinformatics, Erasmus
Open source data platform
The CCCA Data Server is built with CKAN, an open-source data-publishing
The CCCA Data Centre has extended and customized CKAN according to its needs.
The code is licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero, and the extensions are going to be published on github.